ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-04-2021, 08:55 AM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 358
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post

I will also go with I BELIEVE the Colts would have a better record with a coach that wasn't fascinated with going for it when he shouldn't, going for 2 pt conversions for NO REASON, and finally, seemingly obsessed with throwing the ball in situations where one of the league's very best running backs is standing on the sidelines watching instead of chewing clock.

Reich sucks
So Vrabel is a genius and Reich an idiot. I get it. The Colts have went for it 12 times this season on 4th down. The Titans 11. Clearly there is the obvious difference in the aggressiveness of the two coaches.

I’m curious if you complained about Reich going for it twice on 4th down on the first TD drive or just the one time it failed?

The Colts have attempted more two point conversions than Tenn but the difference is the Baltimore game (hurt kicker that missed his prior PAT) and SF with rain and 30 mph winds. You can certainly argue both (and since both failed I’m sure you will) but I believe both were reasonable. I actually believe one of the biggest criticisms of Reich is the 2pt conversion he didn’t attempt. That should have been the end of the Titans game. One play win or lose. The momentum swung big time on that TD. They should have capitalized.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-05-2021)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.