ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 05-01-2021, 09:49 AM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Glad I decided to opt out of this crap tonight. More glad that Dam is still in melt down mode

I checked Colts.com to see who had the more ridicules posts. Its a toss up. Im disappointed in some of you for making it close.


In case some of you don't know. Ballard knows more than we do. Trust the process.

We went from a shit hole and a street pickup LT (playoffs) to a couple pass rushers from the AFCCG

I get it. Everyone has opinions. Just try to see the logic and mind set in this.

Ballard does not and will not draft for NEED. He says it ...he does it... One of these days you'll get that. It is ALWAYS BPA which is a winning mindset.

I have said many times that I dont expect a LT drafted when there are better players on the board. TBH. I thought CB or WR would be BPA at 54 and expected that pick.

We have a mobile QB now. Very comparable to Andrew Luck. Probably as close as we get without having the top pick in the draft this yr.

LT is important. BUT not at the expense of building a better TEAM

Ballard has a plan. trust it He's more right than anyone on here
Exactly, and he knows that everyone thinks highly of him so he gets cute trying to look like super GM thinking he’s gotta outsmart every body or reach on players when our biggest need was obvious

I would’ve rather seen him go with 2 offensive lineman

And that BPA shit is bullshit that’s why he trades back so much

So after free agency and the draft we are the same team minus our starting LT, the only improvement he made was Wentz this team isn’t any better then last year
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.