ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 04-18-2021, 05:29 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,870
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,438 Posts
Default

I understand the concern about not having a dominating pass rush. I think it is a huge overreaction. First I am pleased as shit at how this defense has progressed under this admin. We cannot be run over anymore. That is a huge relief. Nobody physically dominates us on a consistent basis. I love that. As for the pass rush I just didn't see any Deacon Jones' or Reggie Whites' out there. The guys people are pissed we didn't sign will, except in a few unpredictable cases, will be not be people that are keeping offensive minds stay awake at night with worry next year. And they all were overpayed. You give a guy 2 million more than he is worth and you don't have that to pay Carrie. Ballard likes to draft high ceiling guys that take a few years to develop. I am expecting some return on those draft choices this year. I am hopeful one or two will get a light turned on. I would rather root for that than hope a guy who some other team didn't want, that we paid big for, suddenly becomes our alpha dog.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (04-18-2021), Racehorse (04-18-2021), Spike (04-18-2021), TheMugwump (04-18-2021)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.