![]() |
|
|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
So I thought this was interesting. It's not incredibly realistic, but I think adding that group of players would make the Colts much more formidable over the next several seasons. In case the attachment is unreadable for whatever reason:
31) EDGE Azeez Ojulari 33) LT Teven Jenkins 66) EDGE Payton Turner 91) WR Nico Collins 106) DE/DT Milton Williams 134) TE Tommy Tremble 157) CB Benjamin St Juste 165) CB Shakur Brown 170) EDGE Elerson Smith 223) OG Cole Van Lanen 248) DT Ta'Quan Graham Each of the players listed at edge are long, athletic freaks. Including the DEs and DTs, the lowest RAS score in the bunch is Ojulari at 8.17, and the other 4 are above 9.6, topping out with Williams's 9.96. Obviously this isn't likely to happen, and I'd be willing to bet on most of these guys going a half to full round higher in the real draft, but it would be nice to get this group of players. |
|
|