ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 04-13-2021, 05:44 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMugwump View Post
Yeah, I was all in on Darrisaw, but the more I hear, watch, and read about Jenkins, I'm really hoping for him.

Bad attitude mauler. Imagine him next to Nelson.
It's not just that he's a mauler or the attitude. He's a technician, and he toys with edge rushers before burying them at times. His hand usage is outstanding, and he doesn't get beat on the arc. I had concerns about athleticism because of him playing RT instead of LT, but his RAS blew those out of the water. I've seen criticisms that he doesn't get to his pass sets on time, but to me the film just doesn't reflect that. I think Jenkins is a 10+ year starter at LT if he stays healthy for all of the above reasons.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.