ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 03-20-2021, 04:43 PM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I still like to wait and let the process play out before making judgement. The lawyer immediately put a 6 figure settlement offer forward. But that is a lot of allegations. Rape isn’t about sex, I’m sure he can get plenty of that, it’s about exerting power over someone else.
I think it's important to wait and see as well. My intention is not to cast guilt upon the kid.

I'm just saying,

He has all the money he needs to get professional care in regards to massage. If he did business with these women and they are not professional, thus he is now having to deal with these allegations, he's a dumbass. If they are professional and we have no reason to believe they are lying, he's a fucking monster.

Another thing I'll say; I have family who have played college football at very high levels with some of them even being awarded as All-Americans, All-Ivy league, etc. They all joke that they want the male trainers to do massage work because they have stronger hands.

In my limited perspective, he's fucking up either way.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.