ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-28-2020, 04:27 PM
njcoltfan njcoltfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 3,551
Thanks: 1,055
Thanked 925 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


As an extremely biased observer/avid Colts fan, my first reaction to this loss to the Steelers was "This team fucking sucks. They blew a 17-point lead in a game that was of the utmost importance."

After taking a step back from the proverbial ledge, I believe that this post from Puck is more based in reality than other posts which proclaim that this loss is proof that Rivers is completely washed-up, and that the Colts are no better than an average team (neither of which I believe to be true.)

o
I’ve been a Colts fan since ‘57, and I can’t remember a bigger collapse. I’m sure there have been a few, but I can’t recall one. Maybe C&O or Albany can jog my memory.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.