ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-12-2020, 08:55 AM
Maniac's Avatar
Maniac Maniac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Home
Posts: 1,772
Thanks: 782
Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierinFL View Post
I'm not sure if I'm ready to blame it on the oline. Taylor has terrible vision, he leaves a ton of yards on the field. We really do miss Mack, I could guarantee the numbers would look a lot better with him in the mix.
I hope Taylor shows some improvement in reading his blocks.
Oh I'm not blaming it all on the o-line, but that is supposed to be our strongest unit and it's not performing as that.

Mack would obviously help, but in situations where our line should dominate for those tough yards, they aren't doing it. To me so far they look like an average offensive line, not one of the league's best.

It could be that someone is banged up outside of Castanzo, or maybe because they didn't have the usual time in the offseason. Who knows.

As DaEdge mentioned, play calling has been bad in those situations as well.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.