![]() |
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
I agree that the offense was a lot more at fault than was the defense overall for losing the game, and that the defense really turned it around in the 2nd half. But on 3rd and 9 when they run it right up the middle, you have to make the tackle. He ran right into them, and they failed to wrap him up. But even if they had made the stop, there is no guarantee that the offense necessarily would have scored the touchdown that they needed. I think that Reich will help them right the ship after losing this winnable game, just like he did after the Jaguars loss on opening day ...... and I suspect that he will start by reminding Rivers that he isn't shy about going for it on 4th down, and that essentially gives him (Rivers) an extra down to work with that most quarterbacks don't have with more conventional coaches. I believe that that is/was part of the reason for Rivers' bad decision-making on the 2 critical INT's that he threw today. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 10-12-2020 at 01:58 AM. |
|
|