ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 10-09-2020, 01:33 AM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I want the Colts to win (obviously) and I think we will, but I'm happy for Cleveland. It's been a longgg time since that team was decent let alone good and those fans still attend the games and are passionate. It's a shame they can't attend the game (but good for us I suppose). Then again, they talked a lot of smack after the T-rich debacle so... whatever.
The first Colts game I ever went to was against Cleveland in the God awful 1991 1-15 season. The Browns kicked the crap out of the Colts, and it was more like a Browns home game that day.

Their fans were so obnoxious that to this day I relish in the fact that they have sucked for decades and have never gone to a Superbowl. Sure it's petty, but on the other hand, fuck them.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.