ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-11-2020, 08:39 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
The primary reason I think the smoke around Rivers is true is because of how much everyone associated with the team has went out of their way to not endorse JB. If the plan was just to draft a developmental guy I’d think they’d be expressing more confidence in him - at least for season ticket holders sake. I think they’d have been talking more about the first half of the year and giving him more of a pass due to injury on the second half.

If Carr becomes available then I definitely agree he should be a target for them. I’d give up one of the two 2nd rounders for him. Don’t think I’d give up 13 though.
Leonard endorsed JB the other day when asked about the rumors. But the staff is kinda non commital.

I think JB will be a hard sell for fans. They need to show either a commitment to the present or a young gun in the wings. Considering how much cap they have too, I think they need to show fans they are committed to improving and not in the perpetual rebuilding mode.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.