ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 02-12-2020, 07:01 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
I'm confused. You seem to be taking a crack at Hoopsdoc here by suggesting that there is no logical basis for his suggestion, but then in mocking him you point out one perfectly logical reason why Luck would come back as he theorized.
There is none. Its a WAG. Wild Ass Guess.

Im old, so I have some experience. There are things I stopped doing because it was just too hard. I didnt have it in me, so I gave it up.

He walked away from something he loved, and no one can be great at something unless they love it. He traded it in for something else. Something more important.

Good for him. We should be happy for him.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.