ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 01-10-2020, 04:15 PM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 360
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
This is the only one I see as perhaps likely:
Him and Collins are the two that I’d think make the most sense. They are both possibly in the range that Ballard seems to prefer - young, not top dollar, with some upside left. Jones would be great but I doubt he’s available and even if he is I don’t see Ballard paying what it would cost.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
Pez (01-10-2020)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.