ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 08-26-2019, 09:55 PM
AlwaysSunnyinIndy AlwaysSunnyinIndy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,619
Thanks: 783
Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,455 Posts
Default

Zak Keefer just tweeted out another Maniac quote:

https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/1166158064677982216

Quote:
"Selfishly, I was upset at first," Leonard says. "But when I got home, I sat down, I thought about it and looking at all the stuff that Andrew's been through, all the pain, sitting out a season, missing 26 games in 7 years, I understand it. This game we play is not easy. Nobody understands that, because nobody plays it but us."

"This game takes a toll on your body. It takes a toll on your mind. And if you're not all the way in, it's gonna beat you up. I think he made a great decision, and I support him."
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
Luck4Reich (08-26-2019), Racehorse (08-27-2019)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.