ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 08-25-2019, 12:52 AM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,623
Thanks: 4,678
Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,721 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I disagree, I think he will be remembered. But not well. I think he will live on in infamy.
Ron Artest- swear on the way home I had the same feeling I had the night of the riot. I felt like some asshole had just fucking crushed my favorite franchise that was primed for a title with some selfish ass bullshit. I was driving when I heard about the Detroit shit, I was live and in the flesh for this one and man it felt identical. To this day, whatever it is, 15 years later, I can distinctly remember that feeling and I don't think this one is going to feel different.

Fuck Andy!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.