ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 06-07-2019, 04:29 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty46953 View Post
I was 6'3" 295# when I played, personally loved muddy slick fields due to better traction. Science or not but as a slow fat guy I felt I had an advantage. Just my $0.02 …
If you couldn't catch a RB on a dry field you weren't going to catch him on a muddy one. It's easier for a man who weighs less to change directions than a larger man because the force of inertia is greater with more mass. So it's harder to make quick turns for a semi truck, easier for a civic.

The only way I ever had an advantage on a muddy field was putting in the longest cleats that was in the equipment box.

Howie Long got caught in a winter game on a frozen field wearing baseball spikes. A for effort, A for being a douchebag.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.