ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-04-2019, 10:07 AM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
I don't think anyone would argue against OL depth and upgrades.

But we are talking about picks #26 and #34 and there are certainly much greater needs on this team. I can't see using picks that high on OL depth when pass rush, corner, #2 WR are still huge areas of need.
^^This, but I would just add that it isn't like they'll be "reaching" for one of those areas of need. I just provided a long list of guys projected at 25-50 at areas of need, so it's not like they'd be reaching for a 3rd round talent to fill a hole.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.