ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 03-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Dewey 5's Avatar
Dewey 5 Dewey 5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,155
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 1,459 Times in 813 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
Ian Rapoport
Source: The #Cowboys are franchise tagging star pass rusher DeMarcus Lawrence.

There goes that, not that it was ever a real possibility.

I do think he's likely to be irate over being tagged, I also don't think it's likely that Ballard will pay the bounty in draft picks the Cowboys would be demanding.
They probably just tagged him while they work on a contract.

I think we all knew getting a pass rusher in free agency was going to be highly unlikely. Maybe they take a shot at Trey Flowers although I would imagine he follows Brian Flores in Miami.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.