![]() |
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Rd. 1
A: Hasson Reddick, LB, Temple....Had Conley here, had to change it after recent events. B: Charles Harris, EDGE Missouri....Trade back option. C: Jordan Willis, EDGE, Kansas State...Trade back option. Rd. 2 A: Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma...Ballard has balls! B: Chris Wormley, DL, Michigan...Could do what Art Jones was suppose to do. C: Obi Melifonwu , S, Connecticut...Hunch, reportedly the Colts love this kid. Rd. 3 A: John Johnson, S, Boston College...Personally, I like him more than the U Conn kid. B: Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson...I like him better than Teez Tabor, who will go higher. C: Tarelll Basham, EDGE, Ohio...Another... just a hunch. Rd. 4A A: Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo...If they don't draft Mixon, this is the kid I want. B: Isaac Asiata, G, Washington...I think he can compete for RG. C: Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado...I kinda like him better than his more highly touted teammate. Rd. 4B A: Jalen Myrick, CB, Minnesota...FAST! B: Stevie Tu'ikolovatu, NT, USC...Parry is a goner after this pick. C: Alex Anzalone, LB Florida...Only drops this low due to injury history. Rd. 4C A: Blair Brown, ILB, Ohio...Hunch, but very productive, and Colts are interested. B: Jeremy Nichols, RB, Boise State...My least favorite of my picks. C: Vince Biegel, LB, Wisconsin...Could outperform his draft position. Rd. 5 A: Lorenzo Jerome, S, St. Francis(PA)...Sleeper! B: Ryan Glasgow, DL, Michigan...Just think he has the toughness we are looking for. C: John Toth, C, Kentucky...Studies Jeff Saturday. Will beat out Blythe if we draft him UDFA's : Glen Antoine, NT, Idaho, Christophe Mulumba Tshimanga, ILB, Maine, Brandon Bell, ILB, Penn State, Brad Seaton, OT Villanova, Justin Renker, P, Idaho |
| The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
smitty46953 (04-29-2017) | ||
|
|