ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-24-2017, 01:06 PM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,010
Thanks: 2,773
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
I've heard speculation that maybe his injury was cause for concern, otherwise that he'd be a great fit for us
I agree. I read something somewhere (so many....) where they were concerned about his response to rehab and that he was not 100% back.

Our DE depth looks like:

Langford: If he can return to 2015 form, then he is a quality starter.

Hunt: I am really intrigued by his switch from a 1-gap 4-3 DE (his pass rush was lacking) to a 2-gap 3-4 DE where his praised run stopping skills will be emphasized. I think he could shine.

Sokili: Freakish strong and massive but underwhelming football player.

Anderson: Has the height and length to play DE if he were not the first choice to play DT in front of Ridgeway.

If healthy, Howard would challenge Langford for play time. All would be improved. However, the question is if he is healthy or not.

Cheers,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.