ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 01-08-2019, 04:35 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,863
Thanks: 3,131
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,436 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I mean, the fan in me is hoping for a win.

But realistically, if Mahomes has his typical game and Luck and the offense aren’t perfect, I can see this one getting ugly.

Mahomes is a different animal from anything we’ve faced yet this year. He is highly mobile, has excellent pocket awareness, and, unlike Watson, is extremely accurate. He can make every throw, both inside and outside the pocket.

Plus, he’s surrounded by weapons. Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Conley.

I really hope I’m wrong and I think, with another good draft and perhaps some FA additions, we will match up better with them in the future.

I’m just doubtful we can pull off the upset this weekend.

I feel your doubt. One of us will be eating crow Saturday. I feel confident in saying we both hope it's not me.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (01-08-2019)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.