ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

View Poll Results: Who do you want at 15?
Quinyon Mitchell 6 26.09%
Laiatu Latu 1 4.35%
Jared Verse 1 4.35%
Dallas Turner 2 8.70%
Terrion Arnold 2 8.70%
Brian Thomas Jr. 2 8.70%
Adonai Mitchell 0 0%
Trade Up (Include for whom in a post) 1 4.35%
Trade Down (Include explanation in a post) 5 21.74%
Other (Include explanation in a post) 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-20-2024, 10:21 AM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,795
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Regardless of Pierce, I'd be surprised if they don't take a WR in this class.

As for Rd1... Bowers is probably the best football player that may still be available at #15, so if he's there take him. If not, maybe Thomas at WR but I would think they probably like a defender better in that spot if they don't trade down (which I lean towards).

Plus, it seems like a bunch of 2nd-round WR's will be available.
Agree we take a WR at some point if not 2, as at the very least we need more depth at WR.

I agree on Bowers. If he's still there at 15 he's likely the BPA so makes picking him seem like a no brainer. If Bowers is gone and we have a defensive player rated much higher than BTJ, then I suppose we take the D player. But if their grades are comparable then I'd like to see us take BTJ. As I said earlier, giving AR more weapons to help w/ his development should be a priority.

You're probably right about trading down. Depends on how things shake out ahead of us, but at this point I'm not a fan of it. If there's a true difference maker at 15 then just take him. Depending on the situation I'd like to see us move up, especially if one of the top 3 WRs drops to within trade up range for us. Although that would almost certainly be Odunze, and both BTJ and AD Mitchell have higher RAS scores so guessing Ballard may have both of them ranked just as high or higher as it is. Plus we all know that Ballard won't trade up.

Last edited by IndyNorm; 04-20-2024 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.