ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2017, 04:36 PM
GoBigBlue88 GoBigBlue88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,297
Thanks: 132
Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
I agree, but just to clarify, I'd imagine you would say that Luck starting Week 17 last year was dumb?

There does come a certain point (at least for me) where there's a point of no return so to speak. Whether it be at 0-4 or 0-6 or 1-5, where you could make the argument for shutting Luck down and not risking him having to do rehab all over again next offseason.

I remember this debate during 2011. I knew that it probably wasn't the last time it was going to happen. I didn't think it would be happening just 6 years later.
The difference being, Luck was not even close to 100% for that game. If he's 100%, he should play. If he's not, he shouldn't.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.