ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 12-06-2022, 03:51 PM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,420
Thanks: 7,208
Thanked 4,206 Times in 2,451 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
WTF is everyone talking about. I'm 70 years old, been a Colts fan since I was 11. Been runs of many years when this franchise put up crap for a team. Only thing that mattered was that I was less emotionally invested, have to be an idiot not to. Teams run through cycles, the fans will support the team, they have in the past. This team is going nowhere, at least anytime soon.
Nobody is saying they are leaving, only that the direction of the team has us worried...and when you consider the number of cities that want a franchise, are larger markets, and the way they have been moving teams lately (San Diego to Los Angeles, Oakland to Las Vegas, St Louis to LA) there is reason for concern if the right changes aren't made soon!

That Pittsburgh game made us look terrible...43% Steeler fans, and the Colts were coming off a win and had just taken the best team in the league down to the wire, and probably should have won the game! How much worse will it be we are regularly stinking the joint up like we did in Dallas? I think they will get it straightened out, I am just not sure major changes in the organization won't have to be made to get it done. Hopefully I feel a lot better when they settle on a new coach and get a new QB next season!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.