ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 01-18-2022, 09:08 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,258
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSayDayo View Post
I do like Carr, and more than Wentz. Having said that, Derek Carr? That is who we are pining for now? Have we really sank so low in our expectations of what we need out of a signal caller that David Carr is the answer to our problems?
I'll pass.
It will take some form of player or pick to acquire Carr. What has he proven at this point in his career except being a serviceable starter who cant win big games and is inconsistent at best. You can argue his weapons, you can argue the fact that his franchise moved, blah blah. Bottom line is Derek Carr is average, and to give up ANYTHING for a QB right now, he better be a substantial upgrade over Carson.
I still think we go Trubisky, Mariota or Winston. I hope Winton, because I think he brings the best things that Wentz does but has way better vision on the field and can get through his progressions. He's aggressive, and throws picks, but I do think his vision is miles ahead of Carson and he could be acquired for nothing.

Food for thought
Carr is good. Until he was injured in the game against us a few years back, everyone was saying he was a top 5 quarterback. I would take him in a heartbeat with this team. Winston is also an upgrade over Wentz, but I like Carr a little more.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (01-18-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.