ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 11-26-2021, 05:06 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,870
Thanks: 3,138
Thanked 3,138 Times in 1,442 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Pretty simple to me he’s added insurance in case of a Taylor injury which you can’t cut because he’ll be the starting back for the team in the drivers seat in the division

I believe they have been playing the matchups lately every team we’ve faced lately struggled vs the run… be interesting to see what Reich does vs the Bucs I seriously doubt Taylor continues getting the amount of carries he’s gotten recently
I understand your reasoning but hope you are wrong. To me the Colts only hope is to become a team that can dominate opponents and not let them dictate how we play. Honestly, I do not think we have the receiver set to win consistently with the receivers being our primary weapon. We were built with the offensive line as a centerpiece. We need to use it to force our will on defenses. In that circumstance I have confidence that our receiver set can get the job done.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.