ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-08-2019, 05:47 PM
Thorgrim's Avatar
Thorgrim Thorgrim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Satellite of Love
Posts: 3,814
Thanks: 669
Thanked 1,666 Times in 903 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertjones View Post
I suppose you'd say it was an exciting game but I'd like to have those 3
hours I spent watching the game back all the same. They were gifted an
opportunity to get back in the playoff hunt but followed the same script they
have the previous 7 weeks.
The defense couldn't hold a 14 point lead. I know they secured 4 turnovers
but boy did they play like shit in between. People that think drafting or
signing a QB is going to be a panacea are fooling themselves. This unit still needs a fair amount of work, which makes sense since Ballard inherited a
bare cupboard there.
And of course the offense and ST shit their pants down the stretch.
They need a kicker, obviously. Wr is a glaring need. And QB, I don't think
Jacoby is quite good enough. I don't want to move up to get one though, if one is there at one of their top 2 picks take him otherwise wait till next year
when I believe there is a deeper QB class and Brissets contract is up.
This is a tough minded, resilient team with a GM that has a pretty good head on his shoulders but boy is there a lot of work to be done.
Like I said, French Quarter Colts. Too many holes to fill in one year. Realistically I think we are 3 years away from serious contention. Not to say we can’t make the playoffs earlier but it’s gonna take time to develop our next acquisitions.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.