ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 09-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
He’s got the arm to make every throw. His arm is better than Lucks. It’s the accuracy and all the other stuff that he lacked in 17.

I’m like most, I expect a similar player to 2017, hopefully with some improvement in a couple of areas.
That’s what Siranni said they were working in the most. Accuracy and decision making. I think Accuracy is probably the most important trait. Arm strength is important but with pass rush what it is now, guys aren’t flinging 60 yards downfield much anymore. Placing that ball exactly where it needs to be in the 10 to 30 yard range is most important in today’s game imo. And this is what I’m most worried about with Brisset, I don’t know if he has the touch to put the ball into those tight NFL windows.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 09-03-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
colts, nfl

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.