ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 08-24-2019, 10:31 PM
Phelanka7 Phelanka7 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 490
Thanks: 81
Thanked 58 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty514 View Post
Excellent quarterback but even better man.

Shame on Colts fans for booing him at the game.
It might have started as a light rumble and turned into booing, naturally. I mean, I personally wouldn't boo but I think people are entitled to literally voice their frustration at some pretty shocking ass shit.

I dunno. I can't even begin to step into his shoes. I never played a snap of actual football in my entire life. I'd much rather him walk away than just stand out there and put out a half-assed product. He's free to do what he wants. It's just a shame that news had to come out when it did. Social media is foul.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.