ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 03-01-2025, 04:17 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I forgot to add one of my favorites, in Horseshoe Huddle Podcast. Really informative and the do their film study. I also Like Locked on Colts, due to Zach Hicks also seemingly does a lot of film study.

As for a Coltfreaks podcast...it would have to be Omaha and Dammy offering their differing opinions and insults. That shit might be MOST SEE STREAMING!
I actually thought about doing a podcast about 5 years ago or so. obviously never did it and I am glad I didn't.

I am sure it would have been terrible. most colts podcasts are bad. I can't think of one I really enjoy. Bowens colts corner or whatever is probably the best one imo.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.