ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-18-2017, 02:09 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,704
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMichael557 View Post
I do not think that there is not an "upgrade" on the roster. However I know that AC cannot continue to play LT as he is really bad and has been bad for several seasons. He is paid a lot of money. The Colts need to find out if he can play RT or would he be just as bad.

I would start Clark at LT and move AC to RT. If Clark does worse then I have to put AC back at LT. If he is the same then I leave that line-up in place.

However the colts will not know until they try. Presently AC give the QB almost no time to throw. Even then "blocking" he gets pushed back into the QB.
And this is really stupid
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.