![]() |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
o
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..... INDIANAPOLIS COLTS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllly @ lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. WASHINGTON COMMANDERS o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (Yesterday) | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have no idea how this game will play out.
So I’ll say the final score will be 0-0. Both teams move to 1-2-1. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
If that winds up being the case, then my prediction for the Colts' final record would be in play ...... although I would just as soon have the Colts win this game, and to hell with my season prediction. http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215965 o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is a game that DJ needs to step up in. If he doesn't provide us with a definitive upgrade over Washington Jones and the Colts are in trouble, not only in this game I fear. I will be watching and rooting but have no idea how this will turn out.
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
albany ed (Yesterday), Colts And Orioles (Yesterday) | ||
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Same here ...... I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts won by 9 points, or lost by 12 points ...... Marcus Mariota is an excellent 2nd-string QB, and the Colts as a team are as unpredictable as the weather on a deserted island. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (Yesterday) | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't know what their record is, but it seems that the Colts always make a 2nd string QB look like an all pro. That said, I still think the Colts win this game.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (Yesterday) | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Colts 34
Whatever they’re called this year 13 Their defense is atrocious, no revenge game for Nick Cross (OUT) and on offense Terry Mclaurin loves playing against the Colts and it sounds like he’s gonna be out. Warren and Downs should have big days today |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Steichen and Jones need to be on the same page today with freedom to audible and some well designed plays to offset the blitz. I hope to see some well executed screens and slants.
Colts 27 Commanders 17
__________________
Chillin’ down at the CO2C |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (Yesterday), Racehorse (Yesterday) | ||
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Terry “Colt Killer” Mclaurin is officially out today.
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post: | ||
apballin (Yesterday), CletusPyle (Yesterday) | ||
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm hoping having Dulin back in the lineup will be a big help...Colts 27 Redskins 23
|
![]() |
|
|