![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice little run by Hines there. Two good shots to get in the endzone now. A FG would be pretty disappointing.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome back Ryuujin
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
As bad as we played in 1st half, a tie game is huge! Now go win it.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Noce a pick by Walker
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Woot!!
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice run by Hines. Woot.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got the lead. Now defense keep rolling...
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sigh....losing our defensive mojo...
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not swarming as much
|
![]() |
|
|