![]() |
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don’t blame them for not going for 4th and 8. That’s a low percentage win rate when you have a tie score sitting in front of you to take. He goes for it a lot, many times it’s backfired and he should have been conservative. This is just the NFL now. Almost all games are close and decided by a few plays. Luck plays a big factor.
I’ll tell you what you can control and would have influenced the game. Turnovers. Stop the turnovers and you will see better outcomes. Take care of the ball, that’s something you can control. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (09-27-2026) | ||
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
which is absolutely retarded. so he was cool to run into a 9 man box
__________________
2025 Woody's Eliminator Champion of the World |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (09-24-2026), Racehorse (09-27-2026), sherck (Yesterday), YDFL Commish (09-25-2026) | ||
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
DJ should audible out of that. They were selling out to stop the run. But honestly even if they score they still have to stop Mahomes.
|
|
#35
|
|||
|
|||
|
I ask again, does DJ ever audible?
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#36
|
|||
|
|||
|
I didn't say he had Manning, I said he had the GOAT. I love Manning, but when all is said and done, Brady not Manning is the GOAT.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#37
|
|||
|
|||
|
What the fuck did you just say?
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I am old, I think we're pretty close in age from what I recall. Perhaps we can attribute this blasphemy to senility???? Perhaps a recent violent car accident? C'mon, give us something to hang this terrible take on! |
| The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (09-27-2026) | ||
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
No way in hell is Brady the GOAT. Pure passing ability he isn't in the same league as a slew of players, he wasn't a transformative player that changed how the position was played and if you're basing it on winning then lets talk us some Otto Graham-ten years in pro football, ten championships.
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Graham was in 10 consecutive championships. His teams won 7, and lost 3. Point taken, though. Bart Starr was in 6 world championship games in 8 years between 1960 through 1967 ...... his teams won 5, and lost 1. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
Oldcolt (09-25-2026) | ||
![]() |
|
|