ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-23-2025, 03:55 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,291
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,561 Times in 3,373 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


Daniel Jones has not fumbled in the 1st half.

o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post



I’m glad that you didn’t tell us that before halftime.



o


It wouldn't have mattered if I did ...... there is no such thing as jinxes, whammies, curses, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy.

What I type on my computer here in New York State does not affect what happens in Colts games.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-23-2025, 03:40 PM
Thorgrim's Avatar
Thorgrim Thorgrim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Satellite of Love
Posts: 3,810
Thanks: 667
Thanked 1,662 Times in 901 Posts
Default

As usual I think these next two possessions will be pivotal to the game outcome. Seems like one team always gets the upper hand with half time adjustments.
__________________
Chillin’ down at the CO2C
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-23-2025)
  #3  
Old 11-23-2025, 06:21 PM
dwilli57's Avatar
dwilli57 dwilli57 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pocono Mtns.
Posts: 217
Thanks: 381
Thanked 99 Times in 59 Posts
Default

I can't remember seeing us do a good halftime adjustment since Manning.

Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-23-2025, 01:08 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,533
Thanks: 2,236
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Our D will win this one. Chiefs will have a hard time throwing and will rely on running the ball. Lets see how Bucks backups do. I say there will be 2 interceptions 1 by by Kenny Moore and 1 by Jaylon Jones. Defense will score

I hope we see 2 TE's a lot to help with protection and I think JT goes for 150+

Colts 38-20
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
apballin (11-23-2025), CletusPyle (11-23-2025), Oldcolt (11-23-2025)
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.