ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-27-2021, 10:19 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Dodds wasn’t interviewing. He went on a deep state stealth mission to set up a trade. Its a conspiracy, the interview was a cover. Make the colts great again!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-27-2021, 11:04 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
Dodds wasn’t interviewing. He went on a deep state stealth mission to set up a trade. Its a conspiracy, the interview was a cover. Make the colts great again!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heh rumor is Dodds came back and told Ballard that Stafford is on his way out.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-27-2021, 11:24 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Heh rumor is Dodds came back and told Ballard that Stafford is on his way out.

Sure, if want to take the sensible approach.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (01-28-2021)
  #4  
Old 01-28-2021, 09:21 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

I feel like its stafford or a trade up and draft.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2021, 10:05 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

I think it’s Stafford. I have no idea what their plan B is. I don’t think they do either. Nick Foles? Draft might be plan C.

Usually the obvious happens with this team. Don’t see a lot of head fakes.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2021, 10:27 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I think it’s Stafford. I have no idea what their plan B is. I don’t think they do either. Nick Foles? Draft might be plan C.

Usually the obvious happens with this team. Don’t see a lot of head fakes.
Eason. This years Nick Foles
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-29-2021, 04:41 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,203 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I think it’s Stafford. I have no idea what their plan B is. I don’t think they do either. Nick Foles? Draft might be plan C.

Usually the obvious happens with this team. Don’t see a lot of head fakes.
I will be seriously pissed if it’s Nick Foles.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (01-29-2021), JAFF (01-29-2021), smitty46953 (01-29-2021)
  #8  
Old 01-29-2021, 09:19 AM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

I wonder how many months this will go on? Fills radio time I guess.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-29-2021, 10:39 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,248
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I will be seriously pissed if it’s Nick Foles.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Plan B was Derek Carr.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
JAFF (01-29-2021)
  #10  
Old 01-29-2021, 10:56 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,849
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

My guess is we don't land Stafford. There are a lot of teams looking to get him. The cost will be driven up. He is good, not great. If he were great he would have won more. Great qbs can elevate mediocre or bad teams. He doesn't seem capable of this. I don't think Ballard will overpay for him, at least I hope he wont. I have no idea what they are thinking or where they will go to fill the qb position, but I don't think they are blowing smoke about Eason needing more time.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.