ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Thorgrim's Avatar
Thorgrim Thorgrim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Satellite of Love
Posts: 3,811
Thanks: 667
Thanked 1,664 Times in 902 Posts
Default

Last weeks upsets hurt many of us.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:37 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,450
Thanks: 23,268
Thanked 5,981 Times in 3,405 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post
Last weeks upsets hurt many of us.
I have 23 so far.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Luck4Reich's Avatar
Luck4Reich Luck4Reich is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Destin FL
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 1,974
Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I have 23 so far.
I believe I do as well.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (01-11-2018)
  #4  
Old 01-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

I'll total them all once I get a minute
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (01-11-2018)
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.