![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
He is limited. The interception in the final game were BAD throws, bad decisions. Start him next year, the team wont get above 8 wins, even with the entire D comes back healthy. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, we like all this talent, all these weapons, and this loaded D but we can't wait to start up the Fire-Ballard train again.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post: | ||
Spike (10-24-2022) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would sell Leonard in a heart beat, but not JT or Buckner!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
If we can get JT right, meaning back to where he was, I would definitely sell him. He would command a kings ransom, if that were the case.
You don't win SB's with an elite running game in the NFL, you just don't. You also don't win by paying your super star RB a boat load of money. See Panthers and Cowboys and Titans. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I think the Colts would be better off going that route (top 10 D, JT, solid receivers, above average QB) than trying to get a franchise superstar QB. We had Peyton and Luck for 20+ seasons and only have 2 super bowl appearances and 1 championship to show for it! Last edited by CletusPyle; 10-24-2022 at 09:59 PM. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I understand you're saying this is a passing league (I agree), but I had to look this up on a hunch. Maybe you'll find it interesting, too. I looked at the past 10 Super Bowl participants rushing rankings. The past two Super Bowls did not have teams with big run games, but prior to that...
2019 - SF (#2) 2018 - NE (#5), LAR (#3) 2017 - PHI (#3), NE (#10) 2016 - NE (#7), ATL (#5) 2015 - CAR (#2) 2014 - SEA (#1) 2013 - SEA (#4) 2012 - SF (#4), BAL (#10) |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
YDFL Commish (10-25-2022) | ||
![]() |
|
|