![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post: | ||
Brylok (01-09-2022), CletusPyle (01-09-2022), Luck4Reich (01-09-2022), Oldcolt (01-09-2022), rcubed (01-09-2022) | ||
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm out. Can't stay here or I'll get more upset and start the work week in a bad state of mind. Good talking to y'all. Let's hope for change for the better.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
They made the playoffs, but they got their asses handed to them for the 2nd time this season by the Cowboys, and they wound up having an identical record as the Colts (9-8.) If the Colts had gotten into the playoffs after yesterday's loss (and it nearly happened, as the Steelers and the Ravens almost finished their game in a tie), I suspect that the vast majority of Colts fans would not be particularly proud of their qualifying after the back-to-back losses that they sustained to end the regular season. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Am I the only one that doesn’t think we would get some huge haul trading Q?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
If we don't get a haul then don't trade him, but why not float it out there to see if we can?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I think Kelly would also be an obvious choice to try and move, but I don't think the haul for an aging, oft injured (albeit talented) center would be enough to make it happen. I still think we get a 1st round pick (later half of the first round) and maybe another pick or a player if a team wants Nelson. I would hope we then use that first round pick, trade it, and load up our arsenal for the 2023 draft where they may be a first round QB we like and our first that year is better after Wentz flames out and we let him walk. If we know we are stuck with Wentz for another year, and there is nobody better available until the draft that can be obtained for cheap...then load up for the year after and try to keep the roster young. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
He’s john hannah. You dont trade a guy who could be a HOF er, you build AROUND them.
|
![]() |
|
|