![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I've pointed out before that not only did the 2022 Colts beat Patrick Mahomes' Chiefs with a horrible offensive line, but the 2019 Colts also beat Patrick Mahomes' Chiefs with Jacoby Brissett at quarterback. While I find that rather interesting, I put no weight whatsoever on either of those wins ...... fluke wins are not uncommon in the NFL, and I sure as hell won't be counting on taking anything away from those games should the Colts meet the Chiefs in the post-season. If the Colts do play and beat the Chiefs in the playoffs, it will have absolutely nothing to do with those 2 victories in 2019 and 2022. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Jones fractured his left fibula while playing against the Chiefs, and has not been as effective since, starting with the 4th quarter of that game in western Missouri ...... I said that I was afraid of the Chiefs, but not for that reason (I was afraid of them primarily because of the Patrick Mahomes factor.) Today against the Jaguars, Jones injured his right Achilles tendon, and is probably out for the season ...... he may have continued to play in sub-par fashion if he had continued playing on the fractured left fibula, anyway. Now, it's going to be up to Riley Leonard and the rest of the team to try to salvage this quickly sinking 2025 season. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lov2fish For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (12-07-2025), Indystu2 (12-08-2025) | ||
![]() |
|
|