![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ah. I haven't been paying much attention recently.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
My guess is that they think AR needs another year to develop, and Jones gives him the best chance at success this year. It scares me to think of Daniel Jones as our quarterback at the future.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (08-19-2025), Spike (08-19-2025) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
It’s a continuation of the stupidity of the Ballard regime. It cannot be over quick enough.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Such a dumb move. Oh well, so it goes.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Playing for mediocrity is in the blood of this organization. Don't think I can stomach watching this again. So I guess a really exceptional season is sneaking into the playoffs and one and done again. I am not sure how any of these players can possibly get pumped for this season. What a shit show. Is there a more poorly run team?
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (08-19-2025), Spike (08-19-2025) | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am surprised, I thought Jones was better in preseason but not by a wide margin. I wonder if AR has any trade value?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
It’s likely just me being dumbfounded that they believe they can save their jobs with DJ. Believing AR is a known failure but DJ has some untapped potential is just ludicrous to me. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (08-19-2025) | ||
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Such a dumb post. Oh well, so it goes.
Seriously though, I went in this season with some pessimistic optimism (yeah, an oxymoron, but whatever) thinking that maybe Jones could be a good enough game manager and the Colts would win games with defense and the run game. I did not expect him to look like the second coming of Steve Young out there. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
When Jonathan Taylor dropped the ball at the goal-line last year, you wanted him immediately cut from the team. Quote:
And when asked whom should replace him with, you said that it didn't matter, and that you didn't care. Quote:
Your resentment toward almost anything and everything that ever goes wrong for the Colts knows no limits, and no bounds ...... your rage is equally spewed for all of them, whether it's a current player, a former player, a head coach, an assistant coach, or the guy selling soda in the upper deck of Lucas Oil Stadium. o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
ChoppedWood (08-20-2025), Racehorse (08-20-2025) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|