ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-13-2018, 12:50 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
I'm curious about your thinking behind this comment - since, as Sherck pointed out, there don't seem to be a lot of free agent RB1 candidates, do you think Ballard will go the Bell route? Or use a high draft pick on a RB?
I doubt they go the Bell route. I don’t know who it will be. Whether it be a free agent or a rookie. I just don’t think Ballard is going to look at this group and be happy with one of them as a rb1.

They all should have a role but I think we have 3 situational guys at rb. I imagine we use a committee approach next year so it probably won’t be a big name.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Chaka (12-14-2018), Luck4Reich (12-13-2018)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.