ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 12-12-2018, 10:00 AM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 358
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

I don’t see much hyping Vander Esch as a favorite for DROY. Certainly he’s in the running, but I don’t think even the Dallas hype machine can make up the necessary ground. It will either be Leonard or Derwin James. Obviously I’m partial to Leonard, but I couldn’t complain to much if it was James. Guys a stud. Could be a big week in the race with both playing important high profile games - Leonard against Dallas and James against KC. If James has an impressive game against KC on Thursday night that would tip the scales in his favor IMO.

Knowing we have at least one true difference maker on D is huge to me. Only nitpick I have is that I’ve now seen Leonard miss a few tackles going for the strip. Anyone else notice that? Or am I just wrong? I love that they are attacking the ball and I commented on the apparent emphasis on that very early in the season. But you have to secure the tackle.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
Chaka (12-12-2018)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.