ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 12-02-2018, 08:47 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,564
Thanks: 3,317
Thanked 3,522 Times in 1,877 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
You're saying that with hindsight though.

I guess the way I look at it is: they were 6 inches away from winning the game.
Hindsight and forsight. Dingy could predict what was needed during a game (Ravens 06 playoffs).

I'm not down on Reich. I just want him to own this.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.