ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 11-20-2018, 01:00 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
vs MIA (5-5)

This should be an easy home win. Miami isn't very good. It's either Brock Lobster or Tannehill in his first game back from injury. I'm not worried. If we can't win that one easily we don't belong in the playoffs.

@ JAX (3-7)

I could see us dropping this game. Toss-up IMO. They will want revenge, they will want to screw up our playoff run. Will we let them?

@ HOU (7-3)

Biggest game left on the calendar. Toss-up.

vs DAL (5-5)

I think it's a win because I don't believe in their QB.

vs NYG (3-7)

If we don't win this, again, we don't belong in the playoffs. Not as easy a win as this looked 2 weeks ago.

@ TEN (5-5)

Could be a win and you're in scenario.

Few gimmes, all important games.
I'm right there with you on Miami and Jacksonville. I think the lines can dominate the LOS against Miami, but Jacksonville gives me pause. It was a close game two weeks ago and now the Colts are on the road and Jacksonville has had a chance to adjust its gameplan after the first meeting.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.