ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 10-24-2018, 09:47 AM
FatDT's Avatar
FatDT FatDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,252
Thanks: 314
Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
He might certainly be able to mentor Wilson that’s for sure. But I don’t think he likes playin zone and wants to play in a man scheme Perhaps the scheme here could change if we could bring in the right players. Hooker is probabaly better in man and I think Wilson flashed in man last It a lot more than he is this yr

But I doubt it happens
Eberflus had Wilson follow Kelvin Benjamin around in man coverage. And suddenly, without a cast on and without playing 10 yards back, Wilson had a pretty good game. Hopefully we see more of that.

I agree w/you that Hooker was better-suited for Pagano's scheme. I hope they make adjustments to feature him more. He needs to be making plays on the ball.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.