ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 09-28-2018, 10:35 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
In a vacuum, maybe (I prefer a stronger defense, so I'd probably still take the pass rusher). For this team, considering how much it has already invested in OL, and how little it has in DL, there's no question that the pass rusher is the better option IMO.
We are basically talking two of the top three most important positions on the team imo. So it probably comes down to the player and impact. Pass rusher will likely have more impact, but if you have a franchise QB you have to invest in that blindside protector. Anyway, so far from what I am seeing the OTs are not ranking in top ten, so I would like go dline. But see where things are in six months.

To me top ten LT are like unicorns now, you grab them if you can. But I might live with AC and grab that defender if I can.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.