ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 09-28-2018, 10:24 PM
Butter's Avatar
Butter Butter is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,684
Thanks: 1,066
Thanked 2,815 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
It’s nice to see a guy with great measurables finally live up to his potential. Question is, can he maintain it and keep playing at a high level? I don’t expect him to go nuts like he has past couple games, but can he be an above average player game in and game out?
As teams get more tape on him it will be harder. I don't think he will play near this level all season, but I hope he remains a solid contributor and earns a decent payday, preferably with the Colts. I love a successful underdog story.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.