ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 09-23-2018, 05:30 PM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 358
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

IMO Ballard made the decision in the off season they weren’t pushing to win much this season. Whether you agree with that decision or not, once that decision is made you follow through accordingly. So I’d say protecting Luck 3 games in is at least consistent with that. Especially considering they were missing their LT and best blocking TE on the road against one of the better defensive lines in the league. It was frustrating as hell, but I suppose understandable in the long term scheme of things.

As far as concern for his arm, I only remember one throw to TY that I thought specifically lacked zip. A couples others looked like he was late with the decision more than he lacked zip. But admittedly that was based on the TV coverage and angles and I could be wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.