ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 09-08-2018, 01:33 PM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 357
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I don't have a problem with anything else you said, but I will correct you when you are wrong. I didn't start this pissing match, you did. I am stooping to your level. You called me naive. I did not do so until you did first.

As for me, there is nothing else to say, so I am done with this.
Racehorse, I apologize. I didn’t realize you were so sensitive that this post would be considered starting a pissing match:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Through two drafts and two free agent periods (with ample cap available) are you really so naive as to believe taking a guard at 6 was the only way to address the o-line?
I thought it was a conversation. At least until you jumped into my comment to someone else speaking s l o w to tell me something I specifically said, in the post you quoted, I didn’t have an issue with.

Now we can agree that there is nothing else to say on it.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.